Skip to content
Study And Immigration brings you best of Canada.
Did you know?
- Canada regularly ranks among the top 10 countries in the United Nations Quality of Life Index.
- Canada’s universities are among the world’s best. In 2016, 4 Canadian universities ranked in the top 100 of the ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) and 15 others in the top 500; 3 ranked in the top 50 of the QS World University Rankings and 10 others in the top 300; and 3 ranked in the top 100 of the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, while 5 others ranked in the top 200.
- Canadian students perform well in reading, literacy, maths and sciences, one of the top nations among English and French speaking countries according to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Program for International Student Assessment (PISA).
- Canada’s educational institutions have long been incubators for innovation. The BlackBerry, flat screen technology, SMART boards, voice compression applications for cell phones and computers, and IMAX film are among the many revolutionary technologies invented and developed by men and women who studied in Canada.
- Canada is the home to world-class collaborative research and development. Projects include the innovative NEPTUNE ocean floor laboratory, the Canadian HIV Vaccine Initiative, ArcticNet, a revolutionary approach for studying the effects of climate change, and Canada’s Advanced Research and Innovation Network (CANARIE Inc.) which facilitates research and development around the world.