Cyprus EU Citizenship program
In 2016, the Cyprus Council of Ministers approved the amendments to the Scheme for Naturalizations of Investors in Cyprus by Exception. Said scheme is based on subsection (2) in section 111A of the Civil Registry Laws of 2002-2015. Any non-Cypriot citizen may apply for Cypriot citizenship through Naturalization by Exception if the applicant makes an investment of at least €2,000,000 for the purchase of real estate or invests in any Cypriot companies and business. Citizenship is granted to the whole family, their spouse and all financially dependent children under 28 years old.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Certificate of No Criminal need to be applied.
- Either make an investment of at least €2,000,000 for the purchase or construction of real estate
- Invest at least €2.5 million in commercial units in Cyprus, including a residential property valued at €500,000 plus VAT.
- Get Online Commissions/Sales Reports/Online Support.
- you Can manage your Own Network.
- You earn Highest Commissions.
- Our dedicated team will handle all your QuERIES.
Option A – Residential property investment
Investing €2 million (plus VAT) in residential property in Cyprus
Option B – Commercial investment
When the investment includes any commercial units, then the total investment should be €2.5 million (plus VAT) in Cyprus [the required residential property must be valued at a minimum of €500,000 (plus VAT)]
The main investment may be sold after a period of three (3) years, however, the investor must always maintain a residential property in Cyprus, with the value of €500,000 or greater (plus VAT).
Advantages of the Program
- Obtain EU citizenship within 7-8 months
- Citizenship is granted to the parents, spouse and dependent children of the investor
- Valid for life.
- Reside, work, and study freely in any EU member state (including Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
- Dual-citizenship permitted.
- No need to physically reside in Cyprus.
- No language requirements.